VREDESTEIN PINZA ALL-TERRAIN TIRE MAKES BROADWAY DEBUT AT TIMES SQUARE
'Comfortably rugged’ message gets prominent display at the Crossroads of the World.
- The Vredestein Pinza is a dedicated, premium pickup and SUV tire
- Times Square billboard brings
- The Vredestein Pinza delivers outstanding on and off-road performance with a refined tread design
- Over 110 years of tire development experience behind the Vredestein Pinza
The Vredestein Pinza AT marks the company’s foray into the dedicated North American pickup truck and SUV segment for the storied European tire brand. After launching the Vredestein brand across North America in September 2020, Apollo Tyres Ltd took its message to the ‘Crossroads of the World,’ New York’s Times Square in the form of a billboard for the Vredestein Pinza, that will be seen by thousands.
“When we brought the Vredestein brand to North America a little over a year ago, we introduced a range of passenger-car tires that were developed specifically for the unique needs of drivers in this market,” said Abhishek Bisht, Asst. Vice President Americas, Apollo Tyres Ltd. “In the year since, we have been lauded by customers, media, and independent testing authorities for the quality, value, and performance of our products. Our expansion into the all-terrain category with the comfortably rugged Vredestein Pinza AT is a moment worthy of celebration, and Times Square is the perfect venue for this.”
Development of the all-new Vredestein Pinza AT followed the same philosophy that resulted in the acclaimed and awarded lineup of Vredestein passenger tires. Intensive study into pickup and SUV drivers’ habits and requirements have helped our global R&D Centers in Europe and Asia to develop and deliver a uniquely capable, yet comfortable all-terrain tire that was tested in different climates and weather conditions on three different continents.
“The Vredestein Pinza AT represents a bold evolution of the Vredestein brand,” said Bisht. “Its arrival demonstrates our unwavering commitment to meeting the drivers’ needs and ensuring that they have carefully thought-out and expertly engineered solutions, no matter what they drive or where they drive it. We welcome the opportunity to serve light truck and SUV owners here in North America with the high level of products and support that our reputation is built on.
The Italian origins of the Vredestein Pinza moniker evoke thoughts of power, precision, strength, and grip. The Vredestein Pinza AT tire embodies this etymology and is engineered to deliver the best of both worlds for demanding pickup trucks and SUV drivers. Pinza’s aggressive design belies its quiet, confident on-road performance in all weather conditions, while simultaneously telegraphing the extreme capability and durability that’s required when drivers venture off-road.
- Available in both metric and LT variants
- ‘Silent Groove’ and multi-pitch technology means quieter operation than competing all-terrain tires
- Stone ejectors and 3-ply triplex casing for enhanced durability and protection against external damage
- Jagged edge shoulder design delivers rugged aesthetics and full capability in mud, sand, and snow
- Interlocking sipe design provides tread stability
- Severe snowflake marking means the Vredestein Pinza AT is ready for all winter driving scenarios
- 47 sizes at launch, including 22 Light Truck sizes
- 15 additional sizes planned for Phase 2 of product rollout
Drive With Confidence
The Vredestein Pinza AT comes with a 70,000-mile warranty for the P-type and a 50,000-mile warranty for the Light Truck variant.
The launch of the Vredestein Pinza A/T will be phased with a series of announcements on November 1st, 8th, and 15th.
You can watch the Vredestein Pinza A/T launch in Times Square here.
High res images
Downloadable PDF available here.